Where possible all decorating, renewals and repairs will be made in line with infection control guidelines;
· Where planned renewals of fixtures such and sinks and taps will ensure complaint items are installed where they are not currently at full spec.
· A rolling plan of redecoration is in place and where performed wall coatings will be in line with infection control guidelines.
· The seating and exam couches in the clinical rooms have recently been replaced (2015) to ensure they are in good repair and of wipeable materials.
· The seating in the waiting rooms were recovered in wipeable vinyl in Dec 2016.
· The Flooring in ground floor consultation room was replaced in May 2018 due to damage
· The ground floor consulting room was redecorated in Oct 2018
· The Exam couch in the ground floor waiting room was renewed in Oct 2018 due to damage from footwear.
· The ground floor waiting room, hallway, landing and stairs were repaired and redecorated in Dec 2018.